Roll over image to zoom in
With a classic design and eco-friendly materials, the unisex Kali Saha matte black helmet is an amazing choice for the stylish eco-conscious e-bike rider. It’s available in 2 sizes.
What makes it eco-friendly? Kali’s Bio-Dome construction process leverages bio-based, recycled, and non-solvent-based raw materials throughout.
The outer shell is made of polylactide, a corn-based renewable polymer free of toxins and toxic byproducts.
There are no petroleum-based fabrics in the interior — instead, Kali uses 100% non-bleached natural cotton and flax fabrics. Plus, the polystyrene foam in this helmet is recycled! The process of compressing and reconstituting the recycled materials ensures a sturdy and reliable helmet.
Finally, the helmet shell and foam are bonded with a Composite Fusion™ process, resulting in a lighter helmet that’s both strong and safe.
All Kali Protectives helmets come with lifetime crash replacement.
- Available Colors Matte Black
- Available SizesUnisex S/M or L/XL (subject to availability)
- Key FeaturesRenewable, bio-based, recycled, & non-solvent materials; Lifetime crash replacement
- Weight10.4 oz / 462 g
- CertificationEN 1078, CPSC
- MaterialShell: Polylactide; Interior: Natural cotton & flax fabrics, Recycled polystyrene